Formulating Strategies for InnovationHelps attendees formulate sound strategic game plans for innovation using a structured framework
What is this about?
How should you allocate resources between incremental and breakthrough innovation? How would you execute these strategies? How would you measure and motivate the team responsible for breakthrough innovation? How could you leverage on the established strength? This one day workshop addresses all these strategic decisions and others. If you wish to sustain profitable growth for your business, this is the workshop for you!
What you will learn
- How should resources be allocated to balance between incremental innovation and breakthrough innovation?
- How should strategies be executed on the ground
- How should company’s value system and culture be changed to support the transformation?
- How should breakthrough innovation be measured
- How could the established strength be leveraged on?
- How should the innovation be protected from being copied?
Who should attend
Anyone in an organisation looking to lead innovation efforts to achieve any of these
- New product introduction
- Problem solving
- Process improvement
- Productivity improvement
- Cost reduction
- New business model formulation
Workshop class size min: 8 | max: 30
What Others Are Saying
AMAZING EXPERIENCE! It’s been very nice working with Quantum Way. I can’t thank them enough! Too good to be true and this time, it is true! WOW!