Creating Organization Climate for InnovationHelps attendees to adjust workplace climates for better business results.
What is this about?
Innovation is not just about coming up with a creative idea. More importantly, it is about transforming that idea into real products and services that will add value to the company and its customers. To achieve this, a team with various problem solving styles must be carefully considered and put together. If you wish to have a high performance team that can work together effectively and efficiently, this is the workshop for you!
What you will learn
- Understanding the different problem-solving styles of individuals in the team
- Assessing the three dimensions of problem-solving styles, namely: Orientation to Change, Manner of Processing, and Ways of Deciding
- Improving problem solving by viewing and treating problems from different perspectives
- Communicating with others in the team more effectively.
Who should attend
Anyone in an organisation looking to lead innovation efforts to achieve any of these
- New product introduction
- Problem solving
- Process improvement
- Productivity improvement
- Cost reduction
- New business model formulation
Workshop class size min: 8| max: 30
What Others Are Saying
AMAZING EXPERIENCE! It’s been very nice working with Quantum Way. I can’t thank them enough! Too good to be true and this time, it is true! WOW!